LIVES @ DORSETT
GROWING @ DORSETT
CULTURE @ DORSETT
LEARNING @ DORSETT
FUN @ DORSETT
▪ Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
▪ Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
▪ Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
▪ Dorsett Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
▪ Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
▪ Lan Kwai Fong@Kau U Fong
▪ Silka Far East, Hong Kong
▪ Silka Seaview, Hong Kong
▪ Silka Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
▪ Dorsett Gold Coast
▪ Dorsett Melbourne
▪ Dorsett Brisbane*
▪ Dorsett Perth*
▪ Dorsett Chengdu
▪ Dorsett Shanghai
▪ Dorsett Wuhan
▪ Lushan Resort
▪ Dorsett Singapore
▪ Dao by Dorsett AMTD Singapore
▪ Dao by Dorsett West London
▪ Dorsett Shepherds Bush, London
▪ Dorsett Hornsey Town Hall (Crouch End), London*
▪ Dorsett Alpha Square Canary Wharf, London*
▪ Dorsett Grand Labuan
▪ Dorsett Grand Subang
▪ Dorsett Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
▪ Dorsett Kuala Lumpur
▪ Dorsett Putrajaya
▪ J-Hotel by Dorsett
*Hotels Under Development
Dorsett Putrajaya is located in Malaysia’s federal administrative capital of Putrajaya, a modernly planned city that emphasizes the preservation of its eco-culture and environment.
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Ensure recruitment process in place from offering the candidate job, reporting duty, and the registration complete, prior attend to property onboarding.
Liaise with paymaster for month end payroll, such as registration of new hires in the HRMS, resignation, issuance and submission PAF, OT submission, etc.
Submission of month end report to HR Manager, and other respective department.
In-charged of trainees matter, e.g: intake, hostel, end of internship….
Work closely with HR Manager and keep-up-todate on day to day issues.
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality /Hotel Management/ Human Resources/Administration or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar field.
Have a good interpersonal skills.
Approachable, confident and know how to keep confidential.
Famliar with HR2000 system.
Only applicable for Malaysian citizenship.