Director of Engineering 2023-12-06
As Director of Engineering we rely on you to:
• Oversee the engineering operation and monitor the performance of engineering team.
• Planning, scheduling, estimating, controlling and implementation of all repairs, maintenance and renovation, civil work in nature, electrical and mechanical works of the whole hotel.
• Apply engineering principles and practices in the attainment of optimum efficiency, high standard of, reliability and safety in operating the hotel facilities.
• Control utilities supply on a daily basis, by monitoring hotel consumption, analyses and check invoices from suppliers and utility companies.
• To ensure all related work/task must be compliance with FLS standard/code/regulation/law.
• Liaise with suppliers and contractors to obtain correct supplies and to ensure proper implementation of contracts.
• Liaison with government and other agencies to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
• Prepare annual budget, major repair and maintenance, and major system modifications.
• Communicate with all hotel department heads to stay informed of maintenance needs and ensure timely responses to requests.
We are looking for someone who has;
• 5 years working experience in any industrial concern. With hotel experience will be an added advantage.
• Bachelor of Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• Tactful, self-starter, goals oriented, team builder.
• Working well in stress situations, remain calm under pressure and able to resolve problems.
• A knowledge of computer skill and financial understanding.
Due to work permit restrictions, only citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia shall be considered.